What you can do
Make a donation
To make communities better and equal environment for boys and girls.
Plan International Sponsorship is a method of supporting a child in a developing country (a Sponsored Child) while giving a helping hand in improving living environment for the child’s family and the whole community.
Choice of donation amount : 3,000 yen, 4,000yen, or 5,000 yen (for one sponsored child) Target project : Community development projects conducted in 50 countries worldwide.
- Annual report and periodicals (issued 3 times a year) will be delivered to you.
- A reply from the sponsored child as well as a report on the child and the community will be delivered to you (once in 1 to 1 1/2 year)
- Visit to the program area to meet the sponsored child and the family can be arranged.
【How Plan International Sponsorship works】
Donations will be allocated to projects for whole communities rather than sent directly to the sponsored child and family. A unique feature of Plan International support is that a sponsor can communicate with the sponsored child through correspondence.
Project girls to learn skills to survive.
This is support for a project to solve problems for girls in poverty who face more difficulties than others both socially and economically.
Monthly Contribution for Girl's Project
Donation amount: minimum 1,000 yen per month (1 unit) Target project: One of the ongoing Girl’s Projects
*The number and contents of projects can change based on budgets and the needs of local communities.
- Project report (once a year), annual report, and periodicals (3 times a year) will be delivered to you.
- You can visit the project site of your choice.
- here is no interaction with children in the project area.
There are other methods of support with your choice of amount and frequency. Please see Because I am a Girl campaign website for details.
Contact for Support
Plan International Japan Office
11F Sun Towers Center Bldg. 2-11-22, Sangenjaya, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 154-8545, Japan
TEL 03-5481-0030 FAX 03-5481-6200
(Operation Hours: 9:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Mon.–Fri. excluding national holidays)